What is an Interactive Livestream or Webinar?
An Interactive livestream is a live, one way connection between two or more people residing in separate locations for the purpose of communication. The Content Partner becomes the host through video and voice while participants interact through live chats, polling and Q&A. Typically these are one-to-many events between a a content provider and multiple classrooms. Each participant would require a Wi-Fi connection, PC or Mac and a display.
What is a Video Conference?
A video conference is a live, visual connection between two or more people residing in separate locations for the purpose of communication. Participants are on equal footing with video and voice. Typically, these are one-to-one events between a classroom and a content provider. Each participant would require a Wi-Fi connection, PC or Mac, a display, and a video camera.
What are the technology requirements to attend a livestream?
Our service is delivered through Zoom™. What does that mean? It means you will need:
- High-speed Internet Access
- A computer, tablet, or mobile device connected to a TV, SmartBoard, projector, or large display
- The Zoom™ software is installed on your computer, tablet, or mobile device (download for free here)
What if I can’t attend an event?
Most events are recorded and we make every effort to post the recording to our site within 48 hours.
Are recordings included in a subscription?
Yes, a subscription includes access to hundreds of on-demand recordings.
What if I have an idea for a program?
By all means contact us. If at all possible, we will work with you to add the program into our calendar.
What if I am not receiving my event link through email?
There are a couple reasons why you might not be receiving your event link through email:
• Your account information must include you email address. If it does not, please notify us so we can amend your account.
• Your invite is showing up in your junk folder. If you are a school or district, please whitelist @streamablelearning.com and @zoom.us
How do I cancel my trial or membership?
To cancel your trial or membership, please email us at email@example.com and we will take care of it, no questions asked.