In fulfilling the Mission and Vision of the Greenville Zoo, we value:
- The Living Collection: We are committed to providing the highest level of care to the wildlife ambassadors entrusted to us and ensuring that the care they receive meets and/or exceeds all animal care standards set by the AZA.
- Learning: We connect people to nature through incomparable educational experiences that engage their minds, touch their hearts and move them to embrace responsible stewardship.
- Conservation: We promote, support and participate in initiatives on behalf of the world’s wildlife that protect and save wildlife and natural habitats both locally and globally.
- Science: We actively seek knowledge about wildlife and human behaviors that strengthens all aspects of our organization and mission and share our experiences with other zoo professionals to help establish best practices and set industry standards.
- Community: We aspire to enrich the lives of the people in our community by maintaining a guest experience that is
The Mission of the Greenville Zoo is to provide an enjoyable guest experience while we support and promote conservation efforts that enhance the quality of life for all living things.
For any questions or to schedule a private program at an additional charge, please contact:
Ren Love, email@example.com