Live Streaming for Homeschool Families
Streamable Learning and all of our content partners encourage you to explore our interactive live streaming events. We believe our programs are an excellent source of supplemental curriculum to homeschool families and so we have lots of them. In fact, we offer more programs, from more providers, than any other platform around.
Better yet, our programs are simple to discover and book and just as easy to join, whether that be at your child’s desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Wherever you have high-speed Internet access, you have access to our programs.
Our calendar is set-up in advance and programs are scheduled around educational observances such as Native American Heritage Month, Earth Month, Dinosaur Week, and Black History Month, but we also have monthly series such as Animal Encounters, Author of the Month, and Science Program of the Month, among others. Many homeschool families find it easy to adapt our calendar of events into their lesson planning.
2018-2019 Academic Year
- Over 250 live & interactive events, 70 content partners (livestreams from January, 2019 through June 15, 2019)
- Covering all areas of K-12 curriculum
- 30 to 40 minutes in length
- Grade range relevance reviews
- Pre and post-materials to help support context
- Most programs are recorded for scheduling flexibility