Live Streaming for Homeschool Families
Streamable Learning and all of our content partners encourage you to explore our interactive live streaming events. We believe our programs are an excellent source of supplemental curriculum to homeschool families and so we have lots of them. In fact, we offer more programs, from more providers, than any other platform around.
Better yet, our programs are simple to discover and book and just as easy to join, whether that be at your child’s desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Wherever you have high-speed Internet access, you have access to our programs.
Our calendar is set-up in advance and programs are scheduled around educational observances such as Native American Heritage Month, Earth Month, Dinosaur Week, and Black History Month, but we also have monthly series such as Animal Encounters, Author of the Month, and Science Program of the Month, among others. Many homeschool families find it easy to adapt our calendar of events into their lesson planning.
2018-2019 Academic Year
Our livestreaming calendar includes:
- 500 live & interactive events, 70 content partners
- Covering all areas of K-12 curriculum
- 30 to 40 minutes in length
- Grade range relevance reviews
- Pre and post-materials to help support context
- Most programs are recorded for scheduling flexibility
Try Before You Buy
Click on the program title to register for a livestream event:
- Sep 25 12:10pm EST | Royal Botanical Gardens presents Amazing Monarchs | Grades 3-6
- Sep 27 1:10pm EST | Denver Museum of Nature and Science presents Virtual Heart | Grades 3-8
- Sep 28 11:10am EST | Roper Mountain Science Center presents Behind the Scenes: Living History Farm | Grades 3-5
- Oct 1 1:10pm EST | Museum of Fine Arts Boston presents Art of Ancient Egypt | Grades 4-8
- Oct 2 11:10am EST | The Greenville Zoo presents Discovering Habitats | Grades 3-5
- Oct 4 2:00 pm EST | Fizzics Education presents Live from Australia: Science of Sound | Grades 3-7
- Oct 8 1:10pm EST | The Ocean Lab presents Diving with Great White Sharks! | Grades 4-12
- Oct 8 2:10pm EST | The Ocean Lab presents Diving with Great White Sharks! | Grades 4-12
- Oct 10 2:10pm EST | Alaska SeaLife Center presents Amazing Cephalopods: Squid Dissection | Grades 5-8
For a Limited Time Only
Pre-order today and receive 20% off the standard pricing.
2018-2019 Live Stream Calendar of EventsPlease click the "Buy Now" button below to pre-order and subscribe:
Other Homeschool Offerings
Discover our College Prep and Readiness - Future-Bound - programming here.